• Pleating height range：8~100mm, pleat height adjusted manually
• Max. width: 1000 mm
• Max. speed: 45 pleats/min – depends on material and pleat height
• Post-heat: Has upper and lower post heat hotplates on the out-feed side. Surface of hotplates to operate at temperatures up to 175C (350F), Include individual controllers and digital displays with timed auto-retraction feature to avoid risk of fire or damage to media. Hotplates to automatically retract under pleater stop conditions.
• Adjustable media Guide strips on input side.
• Back Pressure: Pneumatically powered by 4 adjustable cylinders
• Ink-Marking device will be provided, counts the pleats by phototube.
Mini-Pleating Machines are typically used to produce HEPA or ULPA grade filters by pleating glass fiber filter media and applying a glue-bead separator for perfect pleat spacing.
The Jentschmann Weldsonic Filter is an ultrasonic welding machine for continuous welding, gluing and sealing of filter materials
The machine is applicable for bonding both ends of filter media with hot melt glue. Commonly used to seem pleats for dust collection and gas turbine cartridge filters.